Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

This week in science #11

            This week in science I wrote questions to posters I saw in class. I drew pictures and wrote what we thought of the posters. I also went to the park to collect supplies for my spiders environment. The next day I drew everything inside of my tank. This week in science Zayra and Corine did research about the cellar spider.
             This week in science I noticed that most posters used pictures more than words. I also noticed that the water cycle had the most pictures. The carbon cycle also had the least posters. When I went to the park I notice you had to dig deep in the dirt ti find the earthworms. I also noticed the pebbles in my tank blended into the rocks. Zayra learned that the cellar spider eats its own babies. Corine learned about NewYork's ecosystem.

No comments:

Post a Comment