Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

This week in science #15

        This week in science we did a lot. For example, I did the "Marshmallow Challenge". The "Marshmallow Challenge" was interesting. We did it once with out talking but we had 20minutes. We did again this time with 16minutes but we were allowed to talk. We built our tower 67cenimeters the first time and the second about 50cenimeters. Another thing we did was our "This year in science 10th grade introduction". I made two videos talking about how I feel about science.
 My team and I trying different ideas.

I'm building the foundation.

Looking at others projects to get some ideas.
        This week in science I learned a couple of things. For example, I learned that sometimes speaking gets people distracted from a task. I learned this from the "Marshmallow Challenge". I also learned that science is more interesting when it's hands on.

        I believe I work better in groups now. I communicate better. Even though the first challenge our tower was taller, we tried only one way to build it. This time e expressed different ideas and tried them out. I am now more open to other peoples ideas now, because of the "Marshmallow Challenge".

No comments:

Post a Comment